Online industry is developing at breakneck speed, that's why one day an unforeseen event may happen: website which was a delight for its owner's eye just a couple years ago, suddenly turns out to be unattractive, outdated, obsolete, and failing to meet the modern requirements. If the site was created 5-7 years ago, it's most likely that it will need full redevelopment in accordance with new standards. To make a younger site actual is way easier if you order to redesign your website.
WHEN DOES THE SITE NEED A REDESIGN?
- The owner of the site doesn't like its design anymore.
- The company has renewed or widened its area of activities, that's why old design is not relevant to new face of the company.
- The company has committed rebranding, or marketing strategy has changed.
- The site's owner wants to surprise his actual clients and to attract new ones.
- Serious design issues making the site's functionality inconvenient have been found.
- Design fails to meet modern requirements and the newest standards.
- Visitors don't like the site's design, and its traffic ranking and popularity decrease.
- Old design was created non-proffesionally.
- Last redesign happened more than 2-3 years ago, and design is going out of style.
WHICH RESULTS DOES THE SITE'S REDESIGN PRODUCE?
- For existing clients. Making a more comfortable and modern site, you reinforce your cutomers', partners', and purchasers' confidence.
- For new visitors. Visitors use a beautifully designed site more actively, follow links enthusiastically, spend more time on the site.
- For search engines. Modern design increases search engines' loyalty to the site — position in the search results increases and traffic diagram goes higher.
- For company's public image. Even the largest, the most well-known and respectable companies lose much if they don't have a presentable and well-established website.
SITE'S REDESIGN ORDER
- Discussion of new conception with the designer.
- New layouts approval.
- Slicing of renewed webpages.
To define whether your site needs a redesign or full renewal of functionality, ask our specialists.